Shaw School is dedicated to your child’s happiness, safety and success. Our services include a nurse, social worker, and psychologist on our campus, as well as having a before and after school program, PEER, available at no cost to students of working parents. We also have free sports programs for students in grades 5-8 and art, music and physical education for all students.
Enroll your K-8 student today! School starts August 1!
Superintendent Larry Weeks encourages all members of our district to immediately “SEE SOMETHING. SAY SOMETHING” should they see anything that seems suspicious. His letter sent to parents and staff outlines the measures we take to ensure safety, yet reminds that we must all be vigilant and report anything suspicious immediately to school or department leaders. Those leaders will bring the information immediately to his attention. Thank you for bringing any questions you have to the attention of campus or department leaders in the district or the Superintendent’s office at CommunityRelations@PhxSchools.org or 602.257.2912.
Please remind everyone you know – SEE SOMETHING. SAY SOMETHING.
Students at Shaw Montessori School enjoy this beautiful outdoor space on campus. It includes a vibrant community garden that the students help grow and maintain. The space also offers a place for work and play in the natural environment.
This garden is funded solely by tax credit donations. We need contributions from our community to keep providing Shaw Montessori students this important connection with the natural world.
Value to Students
Thanks to community members like you, students have the daily opportunity to engage in hands-on activities that cultivate respect for the environment, their peers and their school.
How to Donate
Please consider making a tax credit donation today! You can donate at Shaw Montessori’s front office or online at http://phxschools.org/district/tax-credit/
- On the right-hand side of the page click “donate online”
- Click the “tax credit donation” box
- Select the school you would like to donate to (Note: select the school with current tax year)
- Under Program select which program you would like to donate to. (Note: if you would like to donate to a specific club, select “other” and write the club name in the text box)
- Write in the amount you want to donate
- Repeat steps 3-5 if you would like to donate to multiple clubs or schools
- Click “Continue” and follow directions to enter personal information
Don’t understand AZ Tax Credits? Not a problem. We have a quick little video that explains the opportunity.
Augustus H. Shaw Jr. Montessori School
123 North 13th Street
Phoenix AZ 85034